Virtual: Two Day Designation Course - Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) - 6 Core & 6 Ethics
Register and Attend the Two Day Seller Representative Specialist Course
The SRS designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance.
- Increase your listings and grow your business
- Demonstrate and communicate your value package
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Comprehend and comply with state license laws
- Learn tools and techniques to provide services that sellers want and need
NCJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award®️ Units:
Starting in 2022, you can claim any NAR-recognized certifications for an industry unit, in addition to your designations. It is required that all requirements for obtaining the designation/certification, including course work and paying application fees, be completed by Sept. 30, 2022.
Instructor: Aldo Iemma, Real Estate Broker/Principal, ABR, CBR, CIPS, CRS, GREEN, GRI, MCNE, RENE, RSPS, SRES, SRS, AHWD, ePRO, HFR, SFR, C2EX
NCJAR Members $199 | Non-Members $250
|Event Date||09-21-2022 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-22-2022 4:30 pm|
|Course Reference Number||6 Ethics-C20200246, 6 Elective-C20200247|
|Category||6 Ethics & 6 Elective|